Asians are Straight Forward Than Britains [Funny Proof]

WHEN GIVING A CUSTOMER BAD NEWS

Britons:
I'm sorry, Sir, but we don't seem to have the sweater you want in your size, but if you give me a moment, I can call the other outlets for you.
Asian:
No Stock.



IN DISAGREEING ON A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION

Britons:
Err. Tom, I have to stop you there. I understand where you're coming from, but I really have to disagree with what you said about the issue.
Asian:
You mad, ah?

WHEN ASKING SOMEONE TO LOWER THEIR VOICE

Britons:
Excuse me, but could you please ! Lower your voice, I'm trying to concentrate over here.
Asian:
Shut up lah!

ASKING SOMEONE TO MAKE WAY

Britons:
Excuse me, I'd like to get by. Would you please make way?
Asian:
S-kew me

WHEN ASKING FOR PERMISSION

Britons:
Excuse me, but do you think it would be possible for me to enter through this door?
Asian:
pointing the door) can I?



0 comments to "Asians are Straight Forward Than Britains [Funny Proof]"

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Muhammad Ikram - Find me on Bloggers.com

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Followers